Acceptance of Terms
Information You Provide
- By uploading Your Content, you grant SportsDesignss a limited, worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free license and right to copy, transmit, distribute, publicly perform and display (through all media now known or hereafter created), and make derivative works from Your Content for the purpose of allowing you to edit and display Your Content using the Site and archiving or preserving Your Content for disputes, legal proceedings, or investigations. The above licenses will continue unless and until you remove Your Content from the Site, in which case the licenses will terminate within a commercially reasonable period of time. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the license for legal archival/preservation purposes will continue indefinitely.
- You may not upload, post, or transmit any video, image, text, audio recording, or other content that:
- Infringes any third party’s copyrights or other intellectual property rights or any right of publicity or privacy;
- Contains any pornographic, defamatory, or otherwise unlawful or immoral content.
- Exploits minors;
- Depicts unlawful or violent acts;
- Depicts animal cruelty or violence towards animals;
- Promotes fraudulent schemes or gives rise to a claim of deceptive advertising or unfair competition; or
- Violates any law, statute, or regulation.
- You may not use any SportsDesignss Content for any purpose without first obtaining a license to use such SportsDesignss Content. Any use of SportsDesignss Content by you shall be governed by the applicable license agreement separately entered into between you and SportsDesignss. Displaying and/or distributing to the public any watermarked or unlicensed SportsDesignss Content (whether incorporated into a derivative work or alone) constitutes copyright infringement.
Infringement Claims / DMCA Notices
- If you believe that any Image or other material made available by SportsDesignss infringes upon any copyright that you own or control, you may notify SportsDesignss in the manner set forth in our DMCA Copyright Infringement Notice Policy.
Restriction and Termination of Use
- SportsDesignss may block, restrict, disable, suspend or terminate your access to all or part of the Site and/or SportsDesignss Content at any time in SportsDesignss discretion, without prior notice or liability to you. Any conduct by you that, in SportsDesignss sole discretion, restricts or inhibits any other person or entity from using or enjoying the Site is strictly prohibited and may result in the termination of your access to the Site without further notice.